Middlesex is a leading University in London with a reputation for high quality Teaching and Research and is recognised for its international reach. The University has more than 130 years of experience in Higher Education, and is renowned for Innovation, Excellence and International expertise.
Middlesex University has managed to carve a niche for itself as a reputed University in the UK, with a vibrant Campus in London - the leading Business Centre in the world - which contributes greatly to the University’s appeal.
Middlesex students come from all corners of the world, a third of our 40,000 students are from outside the UK – as are many of our academics. This creates a diverse learning environment that gives students the international knowledge, insight and cultural understanding, which they need to compete in a global job market.
Along with our base in London, we have campuses in Dubai and Mauritius, giving students the chance to study in more countries. Our international reach extends far beyond our Campuses. Middlesex has a network of prestigious academic partners across the world, and was the first UK University to achieve the highest rating for global collaborative provision from the Quality Assurance Agency. We also have the largest network of International Offices across the globe.
The University has invested over £200 million in creating world-class, industry standard facilities, and one of the biggest and best campuses in London. The Campus includes a purpose-built library, a striking glazed-roof quadrangle, as well as teaching and research laboratories for science and technology. Modern gym facilities, cafes and a student bar have all been added to the Campus.
The Grove, our £80 million centre for Art, Design, Media and Performing Arts is the UK’s largest investment in creative industries education. The Greater London Authority described the Grove’s design as ‘world class design’. The facility features Art and Design studios and workshops with the latest technologies, digital media labs, photographic studios, digital and traditional darkrooms and TV studios designed and equipped by Sony.
Middlesex is a popular choice for international students, approximately 6,000 study with us. We nurture and unlock the talent and skills of our students. We invest in our expert staff and state of the art learning and research facilities. Our researchers teach and our teachers research - applying internationally-rated research and real life issues to the classroom- ensuring that learning is practical and relevant. Middlesex University is widely regarded as an excellent international provider of higher education with reputed academic credentials, resulting in highly employable and successful graduates.
More Reasons to Choose Middlesex
Recipient of Queen’s Anniversary Award for Enterprise in 2003 and 2011.
- Ranked 2nd in UK for Teaching and Learning by HEFCE – 2007.
- 77% of the research is ‘Internationally Recognised’ by the Research Assessment Exercise – 2008.
- Ranked 8th in UK for Graduate salaries - 2011.
- Overall student satisfaction is 79% as conducted by the National Student Survey – 2011.
- Week long residential field trip included in the tuition fee for MBA and MA Marketing Management.
- MBA students get free membership to CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
- Credit Transfer for Year 2/3 entry.
- Wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered with Professional Accreditation.
- Halls of Residence facility available near the campus.
The University has two Academic sessions commencing in January and September, offering a wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in:
- Art and Design: Animation, Fashion, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Architecture and Design, Photography. Video: http://goo.gl/n429S
- Business: Accounting and Finance, Business and Management, MBA, HRM, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality Management. Video: http://goo.gl/Mglx4
- Health and Education: Complementary Health, Education (including Teacher training), Environmental Health, Psychology, Risk Management, Social Work, Sports and Exercise Science. Video: http://goo.gl/uuePU and http://goo.gl/G7Qu5
- Law: Criminology, International Relations, Law, Politics, Sociology and Social Policy. Video: http://goo.gl/TljqN
- Media and Performing Arts: Creative Writing, Culture and Communications Management, Dance, Film, Media, Music, Television Production and Theatre Arts. Video: http://goo.gl/8Wivd
- Science and Technology: Biomedical and Biological Sciences, Computing and IT, Engineering, Environment and Sustainable Development, Product Design and Engineering, Public Health and Safety. Video: http://goo.gl/2ZyVb
Students are advised to budget for £7,200 approximately for nine months for the courses that are run in the Hendon Campus and £9,000 approximately for nine months for the courses run in the Archway Campus. This has been worked out to include accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes, entertainment and other personal expenses.
Select Study Destination
Quality Advice for Quality Education since 1996
Association of Australian Education Representatives in India