Federation University Australia
Federation University Australia (FedUni) is Australia's newest university built on a history of success. FedUni was created by bringing together the University of Ballarat and the Monash University Gippsland Campus. We are the only regional, multi-sector university and the third oldest site of higher learning in Australia.
FedUni has around 23,000 international and domestic students. We are committed to serving regional Victorian communities, yet have a broad national and international outlook. FedUni offers the best of both worlds; combining a strong tradition of 144 years of tertiary education with the freedom and dynamism that comes with being a multi-sector University with close links to local industry and technology.
Study at FedUni
As one of Victoria's 5-star universities*, we offer over 400 programs. We have the highest graduate employment rating of any Victorian-based university. Our graduates have rated us 5 stars for Teaching Quality seven years in a row.**
*Source: The Good Uni Guide 2014/15
***Source: The Good Uni Guide 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
Faculties and Schools
- Federation Business School
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Federation College
These services are designed to ensure that students have the skills they need to engage in successful learning. They include the following:
- FedReady – a free, five day preparatory course for first year students
- Mentors – for first year students, providing advice on support services, campus living and academic expectations
- Study skills website – providing 24/7 access for students seeking assistance with academic writing and study skills
- English Assistance Programs (EAP) – ensuring that students have the necessary foundation English language and literacy skills to succeed.
Select Study Destination
Quality Advice for Quality Education since 1996
Association of Australian Education Representatives in India