Flinders University is the gateway to opportunity. We offer international students the chance to establish their careers, enjoy their time while studying in Australia and to:
- Gain a qualification that is recognised around the world
- Develop links with industry across Australia and launch your career into markets around the world
- Experience studying in a different culture
- Learn life skills that will last a lifetime
Our graduates are knowledgeable and have the skills to connect across cultural, political, social and geographic boundaries to tackle major challenges.
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, Flinders has a well-recognised reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Our students learn from academics who are experts in their field, linked with industry and providing research insights or expert opinions into their discipline. We consistently rank among Australia’s top universities on a per capita basis of research spending and our academics are regular contributors to professional journals around the world.
Flinders University has a range of recognised programs of study at an undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research level. They are supported by a range of scholarships and our web site contains a full listing of our programs and their criteria.
It is not just our academic standards that are high. Our students are among the most satisfied University students in Australia. Based on student feedback to i-graduate, the International Student Barometer, Flinders University is the best Australian university for international student services and the leading Australian university for arrival support for new international students.
We are a true multicultural university. Our university represents a global village, which enables our students to learn in a true multicultural environment. By studying at Flinders, you will learn to communicate with other cultures, develop language skills and tap into knowledge drawn from around the world.
Flinders University is designed as a traditional university campus and everything our students need is here:
- Teaching and study facilities including our expansive library
- Student cafes and places to eat – which include a range of cultural foods, including Halal options
- The Student Learning Centre, which provides a range of academic support services including writing workshops, English language, mathematical skills, oral presentations and general study skills
- Health and welfare facilities, such as the Health Service, Counselling Service, Disability Support and Religious Centre
- Sports and fitness facilities, including the Sports and Fitness Centre, playing fields and tennis courts
- Child and parenting facilities, including our two childcare options
- Accommodation both on and off-campus, with options for apartments, houses and sharing arrangements.
Student support services are also located on campus. The International Student Support Unit, which is the first point of contact for international students, is centrally located for ease of access and offers help with a range of support services including arrival support and airport pickup, orientation, visa and health enquiries.
Adelaide – a liveable city
As a city, Adelaide offers a safe, relaxed lifestyle. Our Mediterranean climate offers more than 2,500 hours of sunshine a year – and without the humidity of other Australian cities. Our international students are able to enjoy big city lifestyle in a more relaxed environment. Safety and security is another key part of life in Adelaide. By world standards, Adelaide is a relatively safe city, with TripAdvisor rating Adelaide as generally safe. Adelaide is also well-served by public transport.
South Australia is known as a wine and food centre. Our state is well-known for the quality of our produce – from fresh fruit and vegetables through to the finest meats. Our seafood is world-class and graces the tables of fine restaurants around the world. South Australian wine is among the best quality in the world and we have a vibrant market culture.
- Master of Education
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Engineering (Electronic)
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Tourism
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Health and International Development
Select Study Destination
Quality Advice for Quality Education since 1996
Association of Australian Education Representatives in India