Careers with us
It’s not about ‘selling’ but ‘counselling
Have you considered a career in International Admissions counselling?
A highly satisfying profession for the right candidate.
Thousands of students choose to study abroad each year and they are faced with the challenge of having to decide the best suited country, institution and course of study. Although there is a huge amount of information on the internet, students don’t always have time or the inclination to find the information for themselves. This is where a good international Admissions counsellor can make a positive difference.
Who is the ‘right’ candidate?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Marketing and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to deal with complex information
- Research skills
- Job satisfaction
- International exposure and Travel
- Possible opportunities for managerial level roles in future
- It takes time and a lot of hard work to become a good counsellor.
Study Overseas encourages candidate’s having experience within & outside overseas industry to explore a gratifying career. If you are interested in this profile you can send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.