Why Study in Canada ?
Canada’s post-secondary opportunities revolve around a wide range of University options. Throughout Canada’s 13 provinces and territories, there are 72 universities to choose from.
The top reasons to study in Canada are
- The cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
- A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries
- The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
- Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education
- International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada
- Ranked as one of the best places in the world to live by the United Nations
- Possibility of Permanent Residency after study
- Post Study Work Permit for up to 3 years after study
- A peaceful, politically stable and safe country
- Lower tuition fees than many comparable programs in the US and UK
Why Apply through Study Overseas Global?
- More than 15 years of experience in successfully sending students to study at renowned institutions abroad
- Placed more than 6000 students till date
- Officially represent more than 200 institutions
- Impartial and ethical advice and services
- Interesting fact – Study Overseas Global set up as a British Company in 1996 was founded by a British national