Our Services for Canada
TEST PREPARATION SERVICE
Comprehensive preparations for GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE**.
Small batch sizes
Customized course according to students strength and weakness
Regular assessment of progress
Unlimited doubt sessions*
**in select locations
ADMISSION GUIDANCE SERVICES (AGS)
Shortlisting appropriate institutions as per students profile
Asisting students to put together powerful SOP’s & essays* and final editing
Assisting with visa process & advising on documentation
Pre-departure information and orientation
* Study Overseas Global does not write the SOP/essay for student. The student has to provide the content.
About the Test
- The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admission requirement for many graduate schools in the United States, in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide.
- Created and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS) in 1949, the exam aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.
- The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based exam administered by selected qualified testing centers.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive standardized test in mathematics and the English language for measuring aptitude to succeed academically in graduate business studies. Business schools use the test as a criterion for admission into graduate business administration programs throughout the world.
- The SAT Reasoning Test is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States. The SAT is owned, published, and developed by the College Board, a nonprofit organization in the United States.
- The test is intended to assess a student’s readiness for college. The SAT is offered six times a year ie in October, November, December, January, May and June.
- The test is typically offered on the first Saturday of the month for the November, December, May, and June administrations.
OUR TRACK RECORD
We have sent over 14,000 undergraduate and post graduate students to UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, USA and CANADA.
The USA & Canada division is powered by professionals who have been pioneers in test prep and admissions for American & Canadian study programs in various parts of the country. The division provides its services across India at its head office in New Delhi and South India Office at Chennai to all undergraduate and post- graduate students aspiring to study in North America.